Streamlined Environmental has the modelling skills and tools needed to predict the impacts of abstractions, point source and diffuse source discharges on the water quality of rivers, streams and lakes. We can also model water allocation and hydrological impacts (including climate change) on water resources using industry-standard tools, or models developed specifically for the project.
- Environmental flow assessments
- Determining reasonable mixing zones for discharges
- Water allocation modelling
- Modelling of lakes and impoundments
- Predicting runoff and reservoir yield as a consequence of climate change
- Modelling catchment yield and pollutant loads
- Stochastic modelling of urban runoff and pollutant loads