Environmental Effects Assessment
Streamlined Environmental is expert at separating fact from perceptions about water quality and aquatic ecology, and predicting effects on freshwater and estuarine ecosystems as a result of human influences. We offer high quality services that can combine a diversity of approaches to provide “multiple lines of evidence” or individually targeted approaches that focus on specific outcomes. We employ an holistic approach to our assessments, combining biological, chemical and physical knowledge to support scientifically defensible outcomes.
- Reconsenting of wastewater discharge consents for Ravensdown Napier plants, Ravensdown Fertiliser, Napier (2020-current).
- Assessment of ecological and human health effects from the discharge of MBR treated wastewater on the receiving environment associated with the Kingseat development, Karaka Lakeview Ltd (2020-current).
- Kinleith Mill reconsenting, Tokoroa Oji Fibre Solutions (2019-2021).
- Reconsenting of wastewater discharge consents for Motenui and Waitara Valley plants, Taranaki, Methanex Ltd (2020).
- Snells-Algies WWTP discharge consent - ecological assessment for variation to short-term consent, Watercare Services Ltd (2021 - 2021).
- Assessment of adverse effects from oil and grease discharges from Meridian Power Stations to the receiving environment, Meridian Energy Ltd (2019-2020).